- This page and the examples within represent the creation of new images and updating of existing images after the creation of the underlying product.
- Requires the Product ID (not the Sku - the ChannelAdvisor unique ID representing the product).
- Place a GET Products request and $filter=Sku eq 'PRODUCT SKU VALUE'&$select=ID to return the ID to use in this request.
- Images cannot be created when a product is created.
- Encode any characters that will be handled as an operator in the URI.
- PlacementName information is relevant to the order images are displayed within the ChannelAdvisor system.
- Optional: store Image URLs in Attributes - see the section on Attributes to do this.
All available endpoints for Images.
Important and/or Required Parameters
|Property||Type (Max Length)||Required||Description|
|ProductID||integer (32 bit)||Required|
Required for PATCH/PUT. The ChannelAdvisor defined unique ID (not the Sku value) of the product.
|ProfileID||integer (32 bit)||n/a||Only exists during Image Retrieval.|
|PlacementName||string (50)||Conditional||Name that corresponds with placement of the image.|
|Abbreviation||string (50)||n/a||Abbreviation of the Placement Name. Only exists during Image Retrieval.|
|Url||string (255)||Conditional||URL of the image identified.|