Profiles, Packages and Distribution Centers
- Profiles have unique IDs across the ChannelAdvisor system.
- Profile IDs are often required when creating data via API. See specific topics and requests for Conditional/Required data.
- Most REST API authorization methods can be applied across multiple profiles, so single GET requests can retrieve data from all authorized profiles.
- SOAP Authorization and SOAP API cannot be authorized for multiple profiles.
- Collection of SiteAccounts available to uniquely identify different seller/marketplace accounts in profiles
- About SiteAccountID
- The SiteAccountID identifies the unique ChannelAdvisor representation of a seller's account name at a marketplace.
- A profile may have multiple accounts at a single marketplace (i.e. eBay, Amazon) within the same locale, so this data helps positively identify a specific marketplace account.
- See the page on Retrieving Site Account Information within a profile.
- Collection of ShippingLabelPartnerAccounts available to uniquely identify seller/shipping label partner accounts in profiles
- About ShippingLabelPartnerAccountID
- ShippingLabelPartnerAccountID identifies the unique ChannelAdvisor representation of a seller's account with a shipping label partner.
- A profile may have multiple accounts with a single shipping label partner (i.e. UPS, FedEx), so this data helps positively identify a specific account.
- See the page on Retrieving Shipping Label Partner Account Information within a profile.
- Packages must be configured in the user interface
- Both custom packages and standard packages, if enabled, will be retrieved
Distribution Center Information
- Distribution Centers must be configured in the user interface.
- If only one Distribution Center exists, the ID value will be 0 (zero).
- Recommend using DistributionCenterTypeRollup property (in the Orders entity) to filter in / filter out externally-managed orders (e.g. Fulfilled By Amazon).
- Distribution Center ID can be found in the user interface in the URL for viewing/editing a Distribution Center.
- https://complete.channeladvisor.com/Inventory/DistributionCenters.mvc/EditSellerDistributionCenter?apid=12345678& dcId=14
||Query against all profiles that the access_token is authorized to access.
||Retrieve a single profile
||Query against all packages for all authorized profiles
Distribution Center Endpoints
||Query against all distribution centers
||Retrieve a single distribution center
Entities & Enumerations
Entity Tables for Profiles, Packages, and Distribution Centers
Enumerations for Distribution Centers
Profile, Package, and Distribution Center Request Examples