Variation information for an inventory item.
Notes / Constraints
Specifies whether or not this Inventory Item is a participant in a Variation Relationship
Specifies the name of the Variation Relationship that this Inventory Item is a participant in
* For Variations v1 Sellers: this field is REQUIRED. This request will FAIL if the specified Variation Relationship DOES NOT exist
Specifies whether or not this Inventory Item is the Parent in the specified Variation Relationship
Specifies the Sku of the Inventory Item that is the Parent in the specified Variation Relationship
If the IsParent Field is set to true, then this Field MUST be set to the same value as the Sku Field of the container InventoryItemSubmit object
- As part of InventoryItemSubmit object:
- * Indicates a REQUIRED Field ... Fields that are NOT required may be set to a null value or left out of a manually built SOAP packet
- ✝ See Notes / Constraints column for requirements and conditions that will apply.
- To REMOVE the Inventory Item from its current Variation Relationship:
- Applies only to Variations v1: You MUST set the IsInRelationship Field to false and set the RelationshipName Field to the name of the Variation Relationship that the Item currently belongs to
- If the Item is the Parent in the Variation Relationship ... You MUST set the IsParent Field to true and the ParentSku Field to be the same as the Sku Field of the container InventoryItemSubmit object
- Otherwise ... Set IsParent to false and set ParentSku to the Sku of the Inventory Item that is the Parent in the specified Variation Relationship