REST API Call Logs
Developers can log into the Developer Console and access call logs to assist with troubleshooting.
- Go to https://api.channeladvisor.com/DeveloperConsole/ and login with Developer Key and Password
- Locate the application being used to make requests
- If no application exists, REST API calls are not being made today
- Click on View Integrations
- Click on View Call Logs in the account for the integration where requests were made to and locate any specific requests and view the raw JSON request and response.
- Identify the individual requests and copy/review the raw data for error resolution.
- Only requests with certain response status codes will be logged, therefore plan to log requests on the client/developer server side for additional troubleshooting or to provide request information to ChannelAdvisor when requesting support:
- 200-299 Response Status
- 500-599 Response Status
- Not Logged
- 400-499 Response Status