ChannelAdvisor Webhooks are now available in Beta form to all sellers and developers. Terms and conditions must be accepted to participate.
Participate in the Webhooks Beta
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information - you will receive a reply with terms and conditions you must agree to participate in the Beta.
- Your Name
- The Developer Key(s) that you would like enabled for webhooks
- Client or Partner Name
- The Profile(s) you intend to test on
Provide Us Feedback
Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your Name, Developer Key, Client or Partner Name, and Profile (if relevant to shared content)
- Your Feedback - including but not limited to examples, screenshots, links, and specific content within the Platform (if relevant)
- Include any relevant needs/requirements to contextualize your thoughts.
Feedback and enhancements will be reviewed and categorized, and decisions will be made about the priority and importance of these requests.
As a consumer of the ChannelAdvisor Webhooks Beta, you will be asked to agree to the following terms and conditions:
These terms will become a part of the existing agreement you have in place with ChannelAdvisor, if any.
Please note that ChannelAdvisor will not issue credits or other compensation related to the Beta program, and the Beta program is offered AS IS.
The following terms will apply when you participate in the Beta program: