Exported & Non-Exported Orders
About Export Status
To retrieve only orders that haven't already been marked as exported by the Developer Key and Application ID combination being used.
- This is a good way to ensure order imports are not duplicated.
- See more on all the options for filtering, querying, expanding data under the Getting and Filtering Data page
- Default export status value is 'false'.
- Export status is set by each Developer Key and Integration Application ID and can be set and removed at will through the API.
- The Application ID is unique by the Integration created in the Developer Console, so plan to mark orders as exported and retrieve orders from the same Integration to ensure the goal of avoiding retrieving already imported orders.
- Export status is not viewable in the system user interface and is not a field on an item through the API.
- To test Export status on orders previously marked as exported=true, place a GET Orders request to retrieve orders without defining a specific Order ID. The orders marked as Exported should not be in the response.
- Retrieving a specific order ID will always ignore the status, so this is not a valid way to test if Exported status has been set.
Resource URL / Endpoint
Required Parameters (for GET)
|exported||Required||Include in URL. Query value will be true or false.|
Note: there is no dollar sign ($) before this parameter.
Required Parameters (for POST and DELETE)
|OrderID||Required||Include in URL. The ChannelAdvisor generated unique identifier for the Order.|
Cannot be substituted with Marketplace Order ID.
Export Status Request Examples