Marking Orders as Exported
When to Use
To mark an order as exported because it has already been imported, and avoid receiving it in future GET Order requests (assuming the right parameters are in the request).
- This request needs to be executed one order at a time and cannot be sent in a batch request.
- Default export status value is 'false'.
- Export status is set by each Developer Key and Integration Application ID and can be set and removed at will through the API.
- The Application ID is unique by the Integration created in the Developer Console, so plan to mark orders as exported and retrieve orders from the same Integration to ensure the goal of avoiding retrieving already imported orders.
- Export status is not viewable in the system user interface and is not a field on an item through the API
- To test Export status on orders previously marked as exported=true, place a GET Orders request to retrieve orders without defining a specific Order ID. The orders marked as Exported should not be in the response.
- Retrieving a specific order ID will always override the status, so this is not a valid way to test if Exported status has been set as coded.
Resource URL / Endpoint
Important and/or Required Parameters
|OrderID||Required||Include in URL. The ChannelAdvisor generated unique identifier for the Order.|
Example Response (Success)
204 No Content