- This page and the examples within represent the retrieval, updating, and removal of bundle component data after the bundle product has been created and component SKUs defined.
- To add more components to the bundle, see Add a Bundle Component.
- Conditionally requires the Product ID (these values are not the Sku value for their respective products - they are the ChannelAdvisor unique ID representing the product).
- Place a GET Products request and $filter=Sku eq 'BUNDLE SKU VALUE'&$select=ID to return the ID of the bundle SKU to be used in the "ProductID" property.
- Conditionally requires the Component ID (not the Component Sku) - which is the ChannelAdvisor Product ID of this product.
- See examples of Bundle retrievals to get this value OR
- Place a GET Products request and $filter=Sku eq 'COMPONENT SKU VALUE'&$select=ID to return the ID of the bundle SKU to be used in the "ComponentID" property
System Default Maximums
- Maximum of 10 component SKUs/items in a bundle SKU.
- A single component SKU can exist in a maximum of 500 bundle SKUs.
- Maximum of 60,000 bundles per profile.
All available endpoints for Bundles.
Important and/or Required Parameters
|Property||Type (Max Length)||Required|
|ProductID||integer (32 bit)||Conditional||The ChannelAdvisor defined unique ID (not the Sku value) of the product.
See note above under "Considerations" about retrieving the Product ID.
Only required when retrieving specific product's bundle components, updating or deleting a specific bundle component.
|ComponentID||integer (32 bit)||Conditional||Product ID value of the Component SKU in this bundle. Value will be different if the SKU exists in another bundle.
Required for requests to retrieve, add, update, or delete a specific component within the bundle.
|ProfileID||integer (32 bit)||Conditional||Identifies the ChannelAdvisor profile. Only needed when limiting retrieval responses to specific profile(s).|
|ComponentSku||string (50)||n/a||The client defined Sku of the component. Only included in response when retrieving bundle component data.|
|Quantity||integer (32 bit)||Conditional||Required when updating quantity associated with a specific bundle component.|
Bundle Request Examples
- Add Bundle Component to Existing Bundle
- Add or Update Bundle Component Quantity
- Delete Bundle Component from Bundle
- Retrieve All Bundle Components
- Retrieve Bundle Components from a Specific Bundle
- Retrieve Component ID of Known SKU in a Specific Bundle
- Retrieve Component IDs and Component Skus
- Retrieve Specific Bundle Component