- This page and the examples within represent the retrieval, updating, and removal of bundle component data after the bundle product has been created and component SKUs defined.
- To add more components to the bundle, see Add a Bundle Component.
- Conditionally requires the Product ID (these values are not the Sku value for their respective products - they are the ChannelAdvisor unique ID representing the product).
- Place a GET Products request and $filter=Sku eq 'BUNDLE SKU VALUE'&$select=ID to return the ID of the bundle SKU to be used in the "ProductID" property.
- Conditionally requires the Component ID (not the Component Sku) - which is the ChannelAdvisor Product ID of this product.
- See examples of Bundle retrievals to get this value OR
- Place a GET Products request and $filter=Sku eq 'COMPONENT SKU VALUE'&$select=ID to return the ID of the bundle SKU to be used in the "ComponentID" property
System Default Maximums
- Maximum of 10 component SKUs/items in a bundle SKU.
- A single component SKU can exist in a maximum of 500 bundle SKUs.
- Maximum of 60,000 bundles per profile.
All available endpoints for Bundles.
Important and/or Required Parameters
|Property||Type (Max Length)||Required|
|ProductID||integer (32 bit)||Conditional||The ChannelAdvisor defined unique ID (not the Sku value) of the product.|
See note above under "Considerations" about retrieving the Product ID.
Only required when retrieving specific product's bundle components, updating or deleting a specific bundle component.
|ComponentID||integer (32 bit)||Conditional||Product ID value of the Component SKU in this bundle. Value will be different if the SKU exists in another bundle.|
Required for requests to retrieve, add, update, or delete a specific component within the bundle.
|ProfileID||integer (32 bit)||Conditional||Identifies the ChannelAdvisor profile. Only needed when limiting retrieval responses to specific profile(s).|
|ComponentSku||string (50)||n/a||The client defined Sku of the component. Only included in response when retrieving bundle component data.|
|Quantity||integer (32 bit)||Conditional||Required when updating quantity associated with a specific bundle component.|
Bundle Request Examples
- Add Bundle Component to Existing Bundle
- Add or Update Bundle Component Quantity
- Delete Bundle Component from Bundle
- Retrieve All Bundle Components
- Retrieve Bundle Components from a Specific Bundle
- Retrieve Component ID of Known SKU in a Specific Bundle
- Retrieve Component IDs and Component Skus
- Retrieve Specific Bundle Component