When to Use
- After a product is created, this is how to remove an image from a product.
- PlacementName entity facilitates adding/updating images utilizing the following nomenclature in the Resource URL / Endpoint: ('ITEMIMAGEURL1'), ('ITEMIMAGEURL2'), ('ITEMIMAGEURL3'), ('ITEMIMAGEURL4'), ('ITEMIMAGEURL5'), ('ITEMIMAGEURL6'), etc.
- It is not required that images are added/updated in sequential order as long as the PlacementName value reflects the expected final positioning of the image(s) upon completion.
- Requires the Product ID (not the Sku - the ChannelAdvisor unique ID representing the product).
- Place a GET Products request and $filter=Sku eq 'PRODUCT SKU VALUE'&$select=ID to return the ID to use in this request.
Resource URL / Endpoint
Important and/or Required Parameters
|Property||Type (Max Length)||Required||Note|
|ProductID||integer (32 bit)||Required||Include in URL. The ChannelAdvisor defined unique ID (not the Sku value) of the product.|
See note above under "When to Use" about retrieving the Product ID.
|PlacementName||string (50)||Required||Include in URL. Name that corresponds with placement of the image.|
Example Response (Success)
204 No Content