- This page and the examples within represent the creation of labels attributes and updating of existing labels after the creation of the underlying product.
- Requires the Product ID (not the Sku - the ChannelAdvisor unique ID representing the product).
- Place a GET Products request and $filter=Sku eq 'PRODUCT SKU VALUE'&$select=ID to return the ID to use in this request.
- Adding labels to a product during product creation is not possible at this time.
- Encode any special characters that are to be included in the URI.
All available endpoints for Labels.
Important and/or Required Parameters
|Property||Type (Max Length)||Required||Note|
|ProductID||integer (32 bit)||Required||Location varies by request type. The ChannelAdvisor defined unique ID (not the Sku value) of the product.
See note above under "Considerations" about retrieving the Product ID.
|ProfileID||integer (32 bit)||Conditional||Include in body of POST request only. Omit from all other reqests.
Identifies the ChannelAdvisor account. Required if authorized for multiple profiles.
|Name||string (50)||Required||Name of the label to be applied to this product|