- This process was designed to allow delivery of file content through API uploads.
- Requires a template that is created and exists in the ChannelAdvisor User Interface.
- This method allows use of business rules and lookup lists to convert data within the template process.
- This is NOT an equivalent to direct API requests - files are queued and processed in the order they are received.
- The maximum data payload size for requests to this endpoint is 128 mb.
- The maximum rate limit is 60 files per hour.
Product Upload Endpoints
All available endpoints for Product Uploads.
Important and/or Required Parameters
|ProfileID||Conditional||Include in URL. Integer - identifies the ChannelAdvisor profile - required if multiple profiles are accessible with the submitted access token.|
|TemplateCode||Optional||Include in URL. String - unique identifier of an inventory upload template to be applied to the submitted file.
Values are defined within User Interface of the ChannelAdvisor system under Inventory > Product Mapping > Templates.
Include in URL. See Enum values.
|Token||Conditional||Include in URL. Only required when retrieving the status of a previously uploaded file.
Identifies the unique upload token.